What do I have for sale?
Our inventory is about 60% paperbacks, 40% hardcover, and almost half of the store is devoted to nonfiction. We trade books, but are not only a paperback exchange -- we also swap hardcover books & audio books. There is NO trading fee and your credit can be used immediately.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us at (406) 257-5573 for more information or inquiries about books.
We can mail books. Books are usually shipped within 24 hours (or after your check clears) by special fourth class mail. UPS or other shipping methods are available at extra cost. Shipping is billed to you at cost. We will ship worldwide.
We accept checks, money orders, debit cards, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express and Paypal. We have a ten-day money back guarantee on mail orders if a book is returned in the same condition we sold it in.
Collectable New Arrivals: Call or email for details
- Over sixty linear feet of MT/Western Americana books!
- Markus: Cowpunchers. $125.00
- Numerous volumes of the Ballantyne War Books series
- A History of the Town Of Orwell, Vermont
- Atkinson: Kalispell Cornerstones
- Boden: Billings: The First 100 Years
- Buechel: Lakota - English Dictionary, 1983
- Currey: Science Fiction And Fantasy Authors
- Perkins: Don C. Wallace: W6Am, Amateur Radio's Pioneer, signed
- Fleming: Fort Collins, A Pictorial History: 1985, DJ
- Gilchrist: Land Of Giant Rams
- Jorgensen: American Jiu Jitsu: Featuring Shaking Down the Gunman
- Journal Des Enfans, 3 vols, circa 1840
- Kirkwood: The Regiments of Scotland, 1949, DJ
- Lucey: Photographing Montana 1894-1928: 1990, DJ
- Molenaar: The Challenge Of Rainier: 1971, DJ
- Polk Cty Hist. Soc: History Of Polk County Oregon
- Styers: Cold Steel, 1952, DJ
- Taylor: Montana -- 1889, 1989, DJ
- Twitchell: The Military Occupation Of New Mexico 1846-1851, 1909
- Wright: Historic Homes Of Billings